Skip to main content

Information/Facilities Agent

ACOLIN acts as an information agent in Germany. All funds licensed for public distribution in Germany require a local information office. ACOLIN Europe undertakes this task for you.

For funds being publicly marketed in the UK, a Facilities Agent is required. ACOLIN UK undertakes this task for you.

This service is carried out by ACOLIN Europe as well as by our representation office ACOLIN UK.